This time of the year is usually quieter from an events perspective, so the team and I spend hours talking about plans for the upcoming year and events. This year is no different, apart from the fact that it is only the 2nd of Jan and already we have written up 4 new sample menus and have planned out most of our year, must have something to do with Fran being here this year and taking charge of operations. Thank god for Fran (Our events manager)!
The sample menus below, that James has put together are a snapshot into what we can create for our clients, they are to be used as a starting block and to inspire our clients when they are thinking about what menu they want to put on for their wedding or event. We will still offer bespoke menus and packages as always but as a starting point check out these sample menus that are made up of some of our favourites, crowd favourites and fresh 2020 inspired dishes;
- Duck Confit Black Pudding Bon Bon, Smoked Salmon Roulade
- Goats Cheese Mousse with Beetroot
- Salmon Mousse, Avocado, Mayo rice cracker.
- Duck Liver Parfait, Orange, Walnut
- Beef Tartare, Yorkshire Pudding
- Compressed Watermelon, Pine Nuts, Mustard & Radish
- Goats Cheese Terrine, Celery & Apple
- Crab Bisque
- Ham & Pineapple
- Arancini of Wild Mushroom
- Smoked Salmon, Wasabi, Beetroot & Peanut
- Ham Hock Terrine, Piccalilli, Whole Grain Mustard, Pork Quaver
- Roast Pumpkin Soup, Cep Mushroom, Sage Oil
- Goats Cheese Mousse, Walnuts & Pear
- Textures of Cauliflower, Raisin & Radish
- Mussels, White Wine & Cream, Crusty Sourdough
- Bruschetta, Tomato & Basil
- Mezze platters – To Include; Cured Meats, Breads, Humus, Dips, Oils, Olives & Artichokes
- Braised Feather Blade of Beef, Horseradish Croquette, Roasted shallots, Celeriac, Red Wine Jus
- Roast Cod, Butternut Squash, Mussel, Chive Cream, Curry Oil
- Vegetable Wellington, Smoked Cheddar, Butternut Squash
- Poached Turkey Breast, Confit Leg, Onion Purée, Roast Potatoes, Bread Sauce
- Smoked Haddock, Sweetcorn Risotto, Oyster Mushroom, Poached Egg
- Exmoor Beef Burger, Sourdough Bun, Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Open Ravioli, Roasted Veg, Saffron Paste, Herb Butter Sauce (Vn)
- Beetroot Risotto, horseradish cream (Vn)
- Chocolate Tart, Honey Comb, Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Pear Tatin, Vanilla Ice Cream
- Selection of Cheese, Crackers Quince
- Sticky Toffee Pudding, Butterscotch, Spiced Ice Cream
- Lemon Tart, Berry Chantilly Cream
- New Coast Eton Tidy, Strawberry Purée, Strawberry Cream, Meringue (Vegan Option)
- Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Brownie, Ice Cream or Cream (Vegan Option)
Grazing Tables & Big Pots
- Paella – Chicken, Chorizo, Prawns or a Vegan Option.
- Whole Roasted Chicken, Spiced Potatoes, Fresh Green Vegetables
- Mezze Platter – Olives, Breads, Humus, Oils, Cured Meats, Stuffed Peppers and Artichokes
- Afternoon Tea – Scones, Sandwiches, Cakes, Jam, Cream, Fresh Fruit and Hot Teas & Coffees
- Curries – Lentil Dahl (VN), Massaman and Thai Fish Curry all served with Spring rolls, Poppadoms, Chutney and Naan Breads.
- Bacon Baps, Sausage Baps & Egg Baps all served with A Variety Of Sauces
- Homemade Pasties, Cornish Pasty, Chicken & Chorizo and Cheese & Onion
- Pizza – Variety of Flavours
- BBQ – Variety of Options
My mouth is watering just writing these menus down! Please remember these are just sample menus and if you don’t see anything that makes you salivate then we will come up with something bespoke to your tastes. We love creating menus that fit with our clients vision but have found that at the start of event planning too many options can make it hard to narrow down all the options, especially when they all sound so good. Hopefully the above gets the creative juices flowing. To start putting together your perfect menu email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cater for over 30 weddings each season and still have some availability for 2020 but the diary is filling fast.