The lucky winner will work closely with the New Coast team to create a bespoke and tailored food package including menus that suit their style, tastes and guest list. We work with only the freshest and most local ingredients and our reputation has been built on providing a top class service.
By entering into this raffle not only are you giving yourself a great chance of winning your entire wedding food for as little as £15 but you are also supporting a small local business, that has unfortunately fallen through the cracks in government support. The ticket money raised will also be shared to others within the Hospitality industry which has been hit hard due to Covid-19 as we pledge to donate 10% of all profits to Hospitality Action which is a longstanding charity dedicated to supporting those within hospitality.
Canapes & Fizz – We will work with you to create a bespoke canape menu made up of 3 different canapes and each guest will receive 5 pieces each. Total of 600 canapes. The fizz element will be a glass of Prosecco per person, chilled and served by the New Coast Team. We will also provide all the glasses, crockery and serving equipment.
Starters, Mains and Desserts – Again our catering team will work with you to create a bespoke 3 course wedding menu all served in a sharing platter and feasting table style. We will cover any and all dietary requirements and use only the finest local ingredients which will be filled with a variety of choice including veggie, vegan, gluten free and meat filled options. We will provide all cutlery, crockery and everything we require to put on a top class dinner service.
Evening food – We have a number of evening food options, from local pasties, BBQ, Pizza and even Greek style Sharwma wraps. We will listen to your preferences and create something that will top off the evening perfectly.
Tasting – After we have agreed the full menu with you but before the big day we will invite you to our Devon HQ where we will taste and sample each element, as well as the fizz! This is the chance to feedback what you think make any last adjustments and agree the final menu.
Equipment – We will provide everything! All you have to worry about is any extra style elements you may want! We will bring glasses, plates, cutlery, equipment, serving platters the lot. We got you covered.
Some Ts & Cs
- The winning wedding location must be within mainland UK (excludes Northern Ireland). Any wedding location more than 50 miles from Barnstaple (North Devon) may incur some more extra travel costs.
- The date of the wedding must be available for the New Coast Events team to attend. The dates in which we are unable to attend are as follows; 10.04.2021, 01.05.2021, 19.06.2021, 26.06.2021 if your wedding falls on one of these dates and it is unable to move, then we suggest not entering this raffle.
- If you are an existing New Coast Events Ltd client then you are eligible to enter. If you were to win then the prize money will go towards any outstanding invoices. If your invoice is less than the prize value you will not be able to redeem the remaining balance in cash or in any other form of credit. You will be able to add extra services onto the invoice up to the value of the prize.
- Any one person can enter the raffle as many times as they like and buy as many tickets as they like. The winner can chose to gift the prize to a person of their choice but New Coast Events must be informed throughout.
- The donation to Hospitality Action will be 10% of the Net Profit from the raffle and will be donated to them directly no later than 1 week after the draw. Evidence of which will be posted on our website and social media platforms.
- The value of the prize is based on 120 guests with a value of £50 each.
- Tickets will be available until the 31st of August 23.59. Any entrees after this date won’t be entered into the draw but will still be charged.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.